NOTE: WE HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE OF PROBLEMS WITH HOTMAIL EMAIL ACCOUNTS. This is a problem with Hotmail; we are sorry that there is nothing District 109 can do to help resolve it! If you have a Hotmail email account, you may not receive the email with your login information. The only solution we can offer is to ask you to register using another email account.
Online registration for new students is open and is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Complete online registration:
2. Print all registration materials (the application form and three supplements).
3. Plan to attend a Drop In/Drop Off session at the District Center (517 Deerfield Road, by the Little Red Schoolhouse) to review documentation and verify residency. The next scheduled session is Friday, February 27, 2015 from 9:00am - 11:00am.
If you are unable to attend the session, please contact Audrey Beresid (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You must complete your registration by providing the required documentation in order to receive an email from your child's school to register for Kindergarten Round Up on May 8!
Registration is not first come, first served! Placements are not affected by your time of registration, or your early attendance at a Drop In/Drop Off session. However, while we will try to honor all placement preferences, they are not guaranteed!
Documentation for Drop In/Drop Off
You will need to bring the original birth certificate, printed registration form and supplement, and THREE residency documents:
ONE of the following:
- Property warranty deed/title (please no mortgage documents)
- Current property tax bill
- Signed lease and recent proof of payment
TWO of the following (showing current property address):
- Driver's license
- License plate registration
- Voter registration
- Auto insurance card/statement
- Electric, gas or water bill/statement
The verification appointment typically takes about 15 minutes (but there may be a wait time so please be patient!), and you will receive a welcome packet with further information about the District.
If you would like information about the on-site after-school care programs at the elementary schools, please contact the Deerfield Park District. For information about before-school care, contact your school's PTO. If you have any questions, please contact Audrey Beresid at email@example.com or 847-945-1844 x7240.