March 23, 2011
In this issue:
- Kipling Cash Orders are due this Thursday, March 24
- Family Fun Night is Friday, April 8
- Kipling PTO Exec Board Slate for 2011-2012
- Don’t Miss the Mabels Labels Kipling Fundraiser!
- District 113 Referendum Information
Kipling Cash April orders are due Thursday, March 24. Orders will be delivered after spring break starting April 8.
KIPLING FAMILY FUN NIGHT
Don't forget to save the date for bingo night!! The Spring Family Fun Night is coming up right after Spring Break! The PTO sponsored event will be held on Friday, April 8th from 6:30 to 8:00 at Kipling. Game Show Gurus will be hosting this high energy, fun-filled BINGO evening with lots of great prizes! Contact Rachel Hesser at RachelHesser@gmail.com or Melissa Tesler at Mtesler91@gmail.com with any questions. See attached document for additional details.
KIPLING PTO EXEC BOARD SLATE
Here is the slate for the Kipling PTO Exec Board for the 2011-2012 school year as of 3/14/2011:
Co-Presidents Suzy Schecter (1 year)
Reagan Knaus (2 years)
Vice President, Services Jennie Cohen (2 years)
Vice President, Enrichment Amy Resnick (2 years)
Vice President, Ways and Means Rachel Fein (1year)
Treasurer Stacy Blum (1year)
Secretary Melina Dworsky (2 years)
MABELS LABELS KIPLING FUNDRAISER
The Mabels Labels Kipling Fundraiser has started!
· Get ready for camp with labels, labels and labels
· Stay organized at school - don't lose coats, hats, water bottles
· Organize your home!!!!
And raise money for Kipling!
· Large selection of sticky labels, iron-on labels, shoe labels, bag tags, and more……
· Labels are cute, durable, and machine washable/dishwasher safe.
· All orders can be placed on-line and will be mailed directly to your home.
· It’s fast and easy. Just use the following link and start ordering today!
For more information contact Liz Steinway at email@example.com or Lisa Schwartz at JLSchwart1@aol.com.
DISTRICT 113 REFERENDUM INFORMATION
On April 5, 2011, voters in our community will be posed with a decision to vote Yes or No on a referendum to issue $133.0 million in municipal bonds to finance capital improvements for District 113 high schools.
District 109 students feed into Deerfield High School, one of two District 113 schools. As a service to our community, we are providing a link to information about the District 113 Long-Range Facility and Technology Plan and the referendum proposal:
District 113 Referendum
Please note that all PTO Postings submissions should be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. The cut-off time for submissions is 12:00 Mondays. Thanks!