May 18, 2011
In this issue:
- Order 2011-2012 School Supplies - deadline extended to May 20th
- Confirm Your Yearbook Order
- 2011-2012 Room Parent Volunteers
- Pancake Breakfast Committee Says Thank You!
- Kipling Cash Year End Gift Shopping – due May 26
- Mabels Labels Fundraiser still in progress!
- May PTO meeting minutes are attached below
ORDER 2011-2012 SCHOOL SUPPLIES
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FRIDAY, MAY 20th!!! ORDER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!
Ordering school supplies has never been easier. Not only will they be in your child's classroom on the first day of school, but as of May 9th, you can order them online. This is a "no hassle" way to get your required 2011-2012 school supplies at great prices. We offer this as a service, not a fundraiser. We pass our cost savings to Kipling parents.
Online will end on Friday, May 20th. Unfortunately, after this date, we will not be able to take orders for the pre-packaged school supplies. Ordering will only take place online. There will be no forms sent out or e-mailed. Please note, District 109 School Fees are separate from school supplies.
A special note to parents of 4th and 5th grade students: if you choose not to order the full package of school supplies from the PTO, and to shop for those on your own, please notice there is a mandatory "Binder and Folder" option on RevTrak. These specific items are not readily available in area retail stores. Purchase of these items is strongly encouraged by Ms. Moseley.
Beginning May 9th, go to the following website, and place your order(s).
You can also find this link on the Kipling PTO website.
If you have any questions regarding the website, please contact Michele Katz at 847-607-0907 or email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding the school supplies, please contact Ellen Kingsepp at firstname.lastname@example.org or Mimi Saks at email@example.com.
CONFIRM YOUR YEARBOOK ORDER
Please see the attached document for a list of students with confirmed yearbook orders. There will be some extra yearbooks for people who did not order at the beginning of the year, but supply is limited. If you have questions, please contact Ilana Birg at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2010-2011 ROOM PARENT VOLUNTEERS
If you are interested in becoming a Room Parent for your child’s classroom next year, please complete the attached form and either 1) e-mail it to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or 2) drop it in the Room Parent Forms mailbox in the front lobby.
Room parent assignments will not be selected until after the 2010-2011 class lists are posted mid-August. The PTO Head Room Parent will contact all new Room Parents at this time.
If you have any questions regarding Room Parent responsibilities, please feel free to contact Melissa Rosenthal (847) 236-0447 or Elyse Weiss at (847) 444-0474.
PANCAKE BREAKFAST COMMITTEE THANKS
Thank you to the Kipling PTO for the wonderful pancake breakfast! As promised, we had two lines and no waiting!!! Thank you to Mrs. Hillyer's art students who made us beautiful tablecloths. Thank you to the amazing teachers and parents who volunteered. We couldn't have done it without you! And thank you to our generous donors - Starbucks Coffee, Dear Franks, Upper Crust Bagels, Once Upon a Bagel and Italian Kitchen! We hope you all enjoyed the delicious breakfast. See you next year...
Year End Gift Shopping - Made Easy With Kipling Cash. Want to simplify your gift shopping and raise money for Kipling? Use Kipling Cash to order all your year end gift cards. Choose from book stores, restaurants, iTunes, Starbucks and many others. Just fill out the attached form and return it to the Kipling Cash mailbox by May 26. Your cards will be delivered to you by Monday, June 6th. Need your gift cards sooner? Contact Lisa Pinsky email@example.com to arrange early pick up.
MABELS LABELS FUNDRAISER
Don’t miss out!!! Get ready for camp!!!!
· It’s still not too late to get ready for camp. Summer is almost here
· Stay organized at school with LABELS. Stop losing coats, sweatshirts, hats, water bottles, etc.
· Label your baseball, softball and soccer gear!
· Organize your home with Mabels Labels and be organized for summer!!!!
And raise money for Kipling
· Large selection of sticky labels, iron-on labels, shoe labels, bag tags, and more……
· Labels are cute, durable, and machine washable/dishwasher safe.
· All orders can be placed on-line and will be mailed directly to your home.
· It’s fast and easy. Just use the following link and start ordering today!
· For more information contact Liz Steinway at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lisa Schwartz at JLSchwart1@aol.com.
Please note that all PTO Postings submissions should be sent to:
email@example.com. The cut-off time for submissions is 12:00 Mondays. Thanks!