Kipling PTO News and Events
: PTO Postings: October 20, 2010
PTO Postings: October 20, 2010
October 20, 2010
In this issue:
- October PTO Meeting Minutes
- Last chance to donate Halloween costumes
- Kipling Cash – orders due Oct. 28th
- Pumpkinfest Thanks
PTO MEETING MINUTES
Minutes from the October 5th meeting are attached below.
HALLOWEEN COSTUME DRIVE
The Kipling Kids Care Halloween Costume Drive ends on Oct. 22nd. The drive benefits the Boys and Girls Club of Chicago. Please send in new or gently used Halloween costumes. Students can drop-off costumes in marked bins in the main hallway. Any questions…call Jill Leonard (847)405-0363 or Jodi Shapira (847)236-0223. Thanks!!
Orders are due on October 28th.
Kipling Cash is an easy and FREE way to raise money for your school.
- Order gift cards for stores you shop at regularly (grocery, book stores, restaurants and many others).
- Cards will be delivered to your house.
- Cards do not expire.
- You pay the face value of the card, and Kipling gets a percentage of each card sold.
- You can fill out the automatic delivery form to get cards all year, or fill out the monthly form to get cards in just that month.
Please use the attached forms and drop them in the Kipling Cash mailbox. Questions? Contact Lisa Pinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A HUGE thank you to everyone who helped in making all aspects of Pumpkinfest 2010 so fabulous! This is a group effort and we couldn't have done it with out everyone's help and dedication. People often say “we couldn’t have done it without you”, but in this case it was true. We came into this knowing very little about how Pumpkinfest is run and relied on all of you to guide us. We were truly impressed with each and every one of you. Thanks to the committees listed below and to everyone who contributed – by donating to your class basket, by buying raffle tickets, by spreading the word, by getting donations from the community, by attending Pumpkinfest, helping with set-up, donating your time and in all of the many other ways people supported this event. THANKS!!
--Susan Ballis and Jennie Cohen
Pumpkinfest 2010 Co-Chairs
Please note that all PTO Postings submissions should be sent to:
email@example.com. The cut-off time for submissions is 12:00 Mondays. Thanks!