Application for Specialist Recertification
School psychologists, social workers, and speech/language pathologists will be reimbursed for successful completion of pre-approved recertification programs up to a maximum of $350.00 per school year. Please complete the specialist recertification application.
Professional Meeting/Conference Application
If District 109 staff members have an opportunity to attend a relevant professional meeting, workshop, or seminar, they must complete the application below before registering for the session.
Staff members can click to visit the SafeSchools training page to complete the required training modules by April 9, 2021. The training modules for 2020-2021 include:
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Prevention
- Bullying: Recognition & Response
- Cultural Competence and Racial Bias
- General Ethics in the Workplace
- Health Emergencies: Diabetes Awareness
- Sexual Harassment: Staff-to-Staff Refresher
- Child Abuse: Mandatory Reporting - Full Course (to be completed within three months for all new employees)