Check the information and links below for help, good advice and answers to your questions.
How to Take a Screen Shot
- On a Mac: Shift + Command + 4
- On a PC: Use the Snipping Tool
- On an iPhone: Sleep Button + Home Button
How to Put Projects in Your Dropbox
- Export your project in the correct format. (mov, mp3, jpeg, etc.)
- Save your completed project to your desktop. (This will make it much easier to access in the future)
- Sign in to your Google drive
- Find your CMA Dropbox that Mr. Wolfe/Mr. Ball shared with you at the beginning of the quarter. (Should be in the 'Shared With Me' portion of your Google Drive until you move it)
- Open you CMA Dropbox folder and drag your completed project into your folder, drop it and allow it to upload
- Your project should now show up in your folder with the proper file extension.
Using Cameras & Equipment