Are You Seeking Verification of Income (VOI) or Verification of Employment (VOE)?
We are dedicated to protecting our employees’ information. For this reason, we use Verifent to confirm verification of employment and/or verification of income (VOE/VOI) requests are legitimate, and a valid permissible purpose exists as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Verifiers seeking employment and/or income information for our employee’s must submit VOE/VOI requests through Verifent.
To Submit a Request:
- Log in at https://www.verifent.com/log-in. Please note that new Verifent users will need to register and create an account before proceeding.
- When prompted, enter our unique organization code: 00EE68
- Please be prepared to provide the employee’s date of birth and the last four digits of the Social Security Number.
- For additional information on this process, please visit Verifent.
What is Verifent?
- Verifent is an employment and income verification service that proves consumer’s employment and/or income to credentialed verifiers. It allows credentialed verifiers with a valid Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) Permissible Purpose quick access to important information that assists in their decisioning process. Additionally, it enables employers to quickly, securely, and confidently manage the employment and income information process.
How do I access Verifent?
- Please visit www.verifent.com.
How do I register as a verifier?
- Please visit www.verifent.com, click on the ‘Let’s Get Started Now’ button in the upper right-hand corner, click on ‘Verifiers,’ scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Register Now.’
Am I a verifier?
- All verifiers must apply (www.verifent.com) and be credentialed (approved) before gaining access to Verifent. This is a onetime requirement. Additionally, every verifier must have an approved Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) permissible purpose.
What information do I need to obtain a verification?
- Our Organization Code is: 00EE68
- In addition to our Organization Code, you will need the consumer’s correct first and last name while working for us, their date-of-birth, last four digits of their Social Security Number, and proof of consumer consent for any verification including income information.
What is the difference between a commercial and government verifier?
- A commercial verifier is anyone that is not a government agency; i.e., mortgage company, auto finance, apartment complex, preemployment screening, credit card, etc… A government verifier is a government agency looking to assist a consumer. i.e., SNAP, TANF, WIC, child support, Medicaid, subsidized housing, etc...