Email Sign Up
Opt back in/opt out:
- Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at 855-502-STOP
- Text (SMS) messages - reply STOP to any Blackboard system text or to "60680" for non-emergency messages. Text STOP to "54968" to opt-out of emergency messages
- Emails: Click the unsubscribe link from any email
If you opt-out of ANY email if you opt-out of ALL. For example, if you opt-out of a District email, it will also opt you out of all Blackboard emails sent through your school.
- Phone calls: Call the Blackboard Phone Hotline at 855-502-STOP from the phone line that has been opted out
- Text (SMS) messages - Text START to "60680" from the phone line that has been opted out for non-emergency messages. Text START to "54968" from the phone line that has been opted out for emergency messages.
DPS 109 COMMUNICATIONS TEAM WINS HIGHEST STATE HONOR FROM INSPRA
The Communications team, along with a Board of Education member, several administrators, and one teacher have been honored by the Illinois Chapter of the National School Public Relations Association with awards for their work during the 2020-2021 school year.
The District values input from stakeholders, and actively seeks that input through surveys and focus groups, at Board of Education meetings, and at special programs. Community members often are invited to participate in special task force initiatives, as well as on strategic planning teams. In addition to this website, we use multiple channels and tools to connect with our community. If you have questions or suggestions about communication in District 109, please contact:
Director of Communications
(847) 945-1844 x7238