Content Accordion

  • Basketball: Boys

  • Basketball: Girls

  • Cheerleading

  • Cross Country

  • Pom Pon Squad

  • Soccer

  • Softball

  • Track & Field

  • Volleyball: Boys

  • Volleyball: Girls

  • Wrestling

Away Game Locations

Athletic Forms & Documents

  • The following forms (found below) must be on file in the school office:

    Before Tryouts: All students interested in participating in any interscholastic athletic activity must have the following forms on file with the school nurse (you only need to submit these forms once each school year):

    • A physical form: For students entering grade 6, the “Certificate of Child Health Exam” form required for all incoming students in Grade 6 can serve as the athletic physical. Make sure that your physician checks the interscholastic sports participation box. For students entering grades 7 and 8, the athletic physical form is the IESA “Pre-participation Examination” form. In any case, the physical must be less than a year old.
    • A signed Interscholastic Parent Permission and Concussion Information Form.
    After Joining a Team: Coaches will give each team member this Athletic Participation Form, which includes fee information, student accident insurance information and asks parents to provide emergency information. Participants also must agree to the Extracurricular Code of Conduct; students and parents must sign and submit the form in order for the student to participate.