How to Register
District 109 Early Learners is full for full-day students and tuition-paying 3-year-old community peers for the 2019-2020 school year.
Space is still available for afternoon 4-year-old community peers.
Age Requirements for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Children must be 3-years-old by September 1, 2019 to register for the 3-year-old class.
- Children must be 4-years-old by September 1, 2019 to register for the PreK class.
- Children who will be 5-years-old by September 1, 2019 are of kindergarten age and should be registered for kindergarten.
Tuition for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Full Day = $8,950
- Half Day = $4,750
- Before and After Care = $175/month
Registration is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Complete the Online Registration form: If you are a current District 109 parent, log into your Family Access account and click the New Student Online Registration button on the left navigation bar. If you are new to District 109, click this link to begin the registration process.
- Pay your non-refundable deposit ($275) in one of two ways:
- An online link to pay by credit card will be provided after your register
- Bring a check to the District Center (located at 517 Deerfield Road, by the Little Red Schoolhouse)
- Contact MC Staley at firstname.lastname@example.org to review proof-of-residency documents (listed on the registration and residency page) and your child's original birth certificate
If You Have Questions