How to Register
District 109 Early Learners is full for tuition-paying community peers for the 2018-2019 school year.
Registration for 2019-20 is Open
Age Requirements for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Children must be 3-years-old by September 1, 2019 to register for the 3-year-old class.
- Children must be 4-years-old by September 1, 2019 to register for the PreK class.
- Children who will be 5-years-old by September 1, 2019 are of kindergarten age and should be registered for kindergarten.
Tuition for the 2019-20 School Year:
- Full Day = $8,950
- Half Day = $4,750
- Before and After Care = $175/month
Due to the high volume of interest from our returning families whose children are current Early Learners students, we are already at capacity for our full-day program for the 2019-20 school year. Space in our morning 3-year-old classes and afternoon 4-year-old classes is still available. Please note the age requirements for the program outlined above.
Registration is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Complete the Online Registration form: If you are a current District 109 parent, log into your Family Access account and click the New Student Online Registration button on the left navigation bar. If you are new to District 109, click this link to begin the registration process.
- Pay your non-refundable deposit ($275) in one of two ways:
- An online link to pay by credit card will be provided after your register
- Bring a check to the District Center (located at 517 Deerfield Road, by the Little Red Schoolhouse)
- Plan to attend a Drop In/Drop Off session at the District Center (517 Deerfield Road, by the Little Red Schoolhouse) to review documentation and verify residency:
- Wednesday, January 30th from 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
- Thursday, February 7th from 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please note: You must have paid your deposit and provided proof-of-residency documents (listed on the registration and residency page) and your child's original birth certificate at one of the Drop In/Drop Off sessions or you forgo your spot in the program.
If You Have Questions
If you have questions about registration, contact: