Early Learners School Supply List
- 2 boxes of 24 regular sized Crayola crayons
- 1 Box of 16 large sized Crayola crayons
- 1 box of thick colored Crayola markers
- 1 box of pip squeak markers (listed here)
- 1 Watercolor paint set (8 color)
- 1 Package of multiple Elmer’s Glue Sticks
- 1 bottle of white Elmer’s Glue
- 1 kid-sized scissors
- 3 Packages of baby wipes
- 2 containers of Clorox wipes
- 2 Rolls of paper towels
- 2 Boxes of tissues
- 1 Box sandwich size Ziploc bags
- 1 Box gallon size Ziploc bags
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer (small with pump)
- 1 box of clear plastic cups (this size)
- 1 box of small dixie cups
In addition, please send in a change of clothes (top, bottom, socks, and underwear) clearly labeled with your child’s first and last name. We will store these items in your child’s cubby. If your child requires additional toileting items, please send those in a labeled bag or package.
We ask that your student come to school with a conventional two-strap, zip-up backpack each day (large enough to fit a regular-sized folder). This will help them independently manage their materials while leaving their hands free during busy transition times in and out of the school building.
Please also send your child with at least one photo of their family, parent and/or regular caregivers. We have used photos in the past to help soothe students when they are upset, ease difficult transitions, and prompt conversation. You can send in a photo or share a digital copy via email to your child’s teacher.