• If you move within the District (even if you move within the boundaries of the same schools) or have a change in family status, please submit the appropriate forms and proof of residency listed below to Rebecca Rudd. Please be aware that student attendance is determined by residential boundaries, so make sure to check the boundary map or use our Address Finder to see which school residents of a particular address attend. Contact Rebecca Rudd at rrudd@dps109.org if you have any questions.

    If the address you are looking at is close in proximity to a school district boundary line, please contact Rebecca Rudd at rrudd@dps109.org to confirm which school building your family will attend. You may also reference the Board of Education Residency Policy 7.30.

    Accepted Proof of Residency Documentation: 

    • One (1) from this list:
      • Current Property Tax Bill
      • Title or Warranty Deed
      • Signed Lease with Proof of payment


    • Two (2) from this list (must show your name and current address):
      • Drivers License or State ID 
      • License plate registration
      • Voter registration
      • Auto insurance card/statement
      • Gas, Electric, Water, or Waste Removal dated within the past three (3) months (no cable, wifi, or phone bills)
, ; (Last Modified about a minute ago)